The key to supporting federal agency efforts to prevent, respond to, and recover
from hazards, is preparing the people who protect the people, at all levels of government.
This requires balancing risks against resources and needs, and knowing who and what,
is where, when it is time to respond.
Systems Plus teams have the experience and resources to support the nation’s need
of preventative measure and response capability through its National Preparedness
Division. Our solutions involve awareness training and education, developing and
executing practice exercises, assessing program effectiveness, and developing prevention
and response capability.
Our national preparedness services include:
- Domestic and International operations
- Emergency management
- Force protection
- Strategic planning
- Readiness reporting compliance
- Critical infrastructure
- Emergency preparedness classroom and web training
- All-hazard and Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Enhanced Conventional
Weapons (CBRNE) preparedness and response
- Personal protective equipment logistics and support
- Emergency preparedness performance measurement dashboard development